Monday, August 6, 2012

My Birthday Weekend...In Photos

Happy Monday all!  I had the awesome pleasure of sharing my birthday this year with my cousin from the great state of New York!  She flew out late last week and we made the most of her time and the awesome weather while she was in town...which included my 31st birthday.  I'm too exhausted to type anything intelligent so I'll just leave you with pictures from all the fun.


Theo chocolate tour - HIGHLY recommend...super interesting to see how a chocolate bar goes from a cocoa pod to a bar


I had so much fun last month at the Road Runner Adventure run I dragged my cousin and conned Nicole and Lindsay into doing it with us!


Friday morning Kristin and I went kayaking in Lake Union...what a surprise workout, glad I had Nuun to hydrate!


What started out as a joking text message to my brother about needing models for his clothing company summer release ending up being the real deal and thus my modeling debut!  I think their "Play Hard. Live Harder." slogan is pretty awesome and I loved that tank in the picture so much I bought it and pretty much wore it all weekend, look for it on the Swagger and Young website soon!

This is my brother
Saturday (my actual bday) was spent recovering from Friday and getting ready to go out again Saturday.  I took zero pictures of my actual bday celebration...BIG FAIL.  But thanks to all my friends who came out, especially Nuun teammates Becky and Dawn!


Sunday was spent hanging out downtown and checking out the view from my brother's new penthouse apartment (above).  I dropped my cousin off at the airport bright and REALLY early Monday morning and back to reality I went.

Question: What fun things did you do in the sun this weekend?


No comments: