Friday, June 29, 2012

2012 Rock and Roll Seattle Recaps

Since there were about 100 million fabulous bloggers that ran Rock and Roll Seattle this year I thought I would create a little post and link it in my I Run Alot section to reference in the future.  If I missed yours let me know!  Plus this is a reminder to all those bloggers out there who haven't done their recap to please do so ASAP because I can't wait to read it...ok?


In no order of importance :)

Mom vs. Marathon
Tall Mom on the Run
Lulu Runner Love
Ricole Runs
So Just Keep Running
Runner Maybe
Happy Girls are the Prettiest Girls
This Spartan Will
Watch Me Go Run
On the Road Again
Undeterrable
Pensive Pumpkin
50 Half Marathons in 50 States
Daily Garnish
Musings of a Milk Maker
On the Way to Ironman
Healthy Diva
Buttoning my Jeans
On the Road to RD
Doggedly Running
Running to Sanity
Tri-ing to be Athletic, Part 2
Musings of  Runner Girl
Run, Dream & Laugh Out Loud
Super Runner Mom
Skipping in Seattle
Leaps of Faith
Keep on Keeping On
Sarah the Fit Foodie



Did I miss yours?? Pretty pretty please add a link in the comments and I'll add you to the list!






2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Thanks for the link love, lady!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Thanks for including me in your list :)