Thursday, February 9, 2012

Three Things Thursday - Music to Pump You UP!

Three songs that I'm currently obsessed with and will repeat over and over and over again on my iPod, especially while doing intervals on the treadmill.

1. Wild Ones - Flo Rida featuring Sia
Disclaimer: I am not a wild one and I don't ever intend on taking someone home for a "home run" after shutting down a club, but I just love the beat of this song!!


Are you always surprised by what lyrics are to your favorite songs after you actually read them?

2. Not Over You - Gavin Degraw
Let me state for the record I started following Gavin Degraw after the first episode of One Tree Hill (before he became mainstream) when his song was the intro song and I've loved him ever since.  I bought this whole album (Sweeter) and it's all pretty darn good!  I should also state that I'm not trying to get over anyone right now, but again I just LOVE his voice and the melody in this song.

Plus he is pretty cute!

3. Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
Okay, now this song I can relate to the lyrics and really try to take them in while pounding out that last interval on the treadmill that I think will kill me...nope...it will only make me stronger, because Kelly said so!



Question: What song are you currently pressing replay x1000 to work out to?

1 comment:

Ali Mc said...

I had only heard the last one so these are great! can't wait to pump it up ;) have a great weekend Lauren xo