Thursday, November 8, 2012

I HEART Blog Friends

No exciting content today...I'm honestly insanely busy in other parts of my life right now but just wanted to shout out to all the lovely ladies that ran with me past weekend!  Lindsay organized a group run followed by coffee and I left the morning feeling so happy to have stumbled into this blog world and made some amazing new friends to go along with it all!


If you don't already you should be following every single one of these Pacific Northwest Runners/Bloggers/Awesome Ladies!

Alma
Nicole
Megan
Becky
Zoe
Julie
Rebecca
Sarah
Lindsay
Andrea
Meghan

That is all for now! I hope every single one of my readers in Seattle signed up for the Mustache Dash on November 17 in Magnuson Park!  I'm pretty certain every single one of those ladies above plus a ton more will be there...see you there!



1 comment:

Xaarlin said...

Looks like a fun group!!

I love my blog friends too! I've got a full social calendar for the next week involving meeting my bloggy buddies for brunch or runs. Without the blog, I wouldn't have met them :)