Friday, April 19, 2013

TGIF - A Nuun Winner and Seahawks 12K

TGIF everyone!

Firstly, major congrats to the 20 lucky ladies who made the 2013 Nuun Hood to Coast team.  Of course I would be lying to say I'm not majorly bummed I didn't make the team, BUT I have already been super lucky to run with Nuun before and I can't wait for other ladies to experience the awesomeness that is running a relay and running it with Nuun...you are all going to have the time of your lives! And...Ragnar team Nuun Kids on the Block will still be representing with Holly though... congrats lady.

Plus I still have Ragnar Adirondacks with Nuun to look forward to in September!

So without further ado, with 81 entries the winner of the 3-pack of new Nuun flavors is:



Lucky number 20 is EMILY! Please email me at marathonlar@live.com to claim your 3-pack, CONGRATS!


In other news I signed up to run the Seahawks 12K after pretty much making Twitter tell me to do so.  I discovered a whole slew of blogger/twitter friends also running so now I'm extra excited. PLUS, I get to wear my Nuun singlet for the first time...yahoo! Never mind the fact that I haven't run over 6 miles in months, I'm sure 3+ more will be no problem...right??

Race ready!
We are planning to meet at the Nuun tent before the start and probably after as well.  Come say HI!!

Question: Who else is racing this weekend?




No comments: