Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm a Pretty Big Deal

I received some very awesome, super exciting, I feel really important type of news this week.  While I was a little sad to not get chosen for the Nuun Hood to Coast team, Nuun decided they just couldn't let me down so...

I WILL BE RUNNING THE RAGNAR RELAY NORTHWEST PASSAGE WITH NUUN!
NUUN!!
Not just Nuun the company, but Nuun employees and a few other people including Stacie from Skipping in Seattle.  We may already be discussing costumes for the race...Nuun has no idea what they got themselves into ;).

To say I'm excited about this is a HUGE understatement.  This will be my fourth year running the Northwest Passage relay I can't wait to make more relay memories...this time with the backing of the ultimate hydration and awesomeness of Nuun.


If you so desire you can get a sneak peak at how exciting this is going to be by reading my 2011 Ragnar Relay race recaps...Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.

I'm seriously going to get in the best running shape of my life so I kick some major AS$ during this relay, being selected for this team has lit a huge fire under my running butt and I'm going to ride this feeling as long as I can!

I feel like this x100 right now!
Okay, I need to stop now before my big head explodes!

Have a great weekend everyone and tell me something awesome that happened to you this week.

1 comment:

Ricole Runs said...

You ARE a big deal!! This is awesome awesome!!! Do leg #6! :-)